Easter is a GREAT CELEBRATION of Jesus!
We invite YOU to join us for these opportunities for celebration during Easter Week.
EASTER EGGstravaganza – Sunday, April 5
- What is an EGGstravaganza? The EGGstravaganza is a party for children and the young-at-heart that happens on Sunday, April 5, from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. The Easter EGGstravaganza includes an inflatable park and 10,000 eggs to hunt. We’ll also have a wheelchair-friendly egg hunt. This event is outside; please prepare accordingly.
- Is there a fee for the EGGstravaganza? The egg hunt and inflatable park are entirely free. The EGGstravaganza is a fun way to party and celebrate Easter together. Invite a friend; we hope to see you there!
Drive-Thru Prayer – Wednesday, April 8
- What is “Drive-Thru Prayer?” Hurting? Need Encouragement? Seeking Wisdom? Sick? If yes, then our “Drive-Thru Prayer” is for you. Stop by on Wednesday, April 8, between 4-8 pm for a few minutes to allow someone to pray with you. The time of prayer takes place in our parking lot for anybody who wants to stop. Life comes at us in so many ways, and prayer is the answer to the challenges we face, and someone from our prayer team will be ready to pray with you. We promise this will be the healthiest and best drive-thru you go through all year!
INCREASE THE REACH – Friday, April 10
- What’s “Increase the Reach”? This is a time to pray over our city for 12 continuous hours on Friday, April 10 from 12 pm to 12 am. You sign up for a 30- or 60-minute time slot. During your prayer time, you come to the Prayer Room at CenterPointe. When you arrive, a host will greet you and show you to the prayer room. Our prayer team is providing a prayer guide to assist you during your time of prayer.
- How do I sign up for a prayer slot? Click HERE to sign up.
- Do I have to pray by myself? We encourage you to sign up and bring a friend, a spouse, your children, or your family.
PANCAKE BREAKFAST – Sunday, April 12
- Pancake breakfast, how will that work? We know Sunday mornings can be a little crazy for people trying to get to church. On Easter morning, our “Pancake Room” will be open to everyone. Come early, stay later, stop in and enjoy pancakes, juice, coffee, tea, etc. Take advantage of this great way to feed your family and meet people in our community and church. Also, the Pancake Breakfast is provided totally for FREE!!
EASTER CELEBRATION – Sunday, April 12
- What’s a “Celebration Service?” On Easter Sunday morning, Jesus rose from the grave! We believe this gives us a grand reason to CELEBRATE! Our worship gatherings start at 9:30 am & 11:00 am and are celebration gatherings with upbeat music, scripture readings, a message from our pastor, and other elements that lead us to celebrate what God did for us in sending Jesus for us!
- Is there childcare for the Sunday “Celebration Services?” We have ministries for all children 5th grade & younger during both services. When you enter the main entrance, turn left, and you will see where to check-in your children. We have people ready to help get your children to their appropriate spaces.
- Is there special dress attire for Easter Sunday morning? You don’t need to “dress to impress.” We do ask you to wear clothing, and modesty is a good rule of thumb. We want you to be comfortable and come ready to celebrate. If it helps, our pastor won’t be in a tie, and he will probably be in a pair of blue jeans. Don’t make a big deal about clothing. We want you to come!
I have another question, who do I contact? If we haven’t answered your questions, please send an email to email@example.com, and we will get back to you promptly.