- November 13, 2020 to November 14, 2020|6:00pm – 2:00pm
For the third year, CenterPointe is partnering with Generosity Feeds to impact our community by helping to feed students in Lexington. While the world looks a little different from this time last year, the need to help has only increased. Right now, *53% of students in Fayette County struggle with hunger!
You can help us change the math! Your donation will impact a child right here in our community. Donate toward our goal of 10,000 meals. $1 = one meal and every dollar makes a difference.
We invite individuals and local businesses to be highlighted as a sponsor of this impactful event.
Save the Date!
Our meal creation event is planned for Friday, Nov 13 & Saturday, Nov 14.
As we approach November and our meal packing event, we are working directly with the Generosity Feeds team to ensure we are providing volunteers with the safest working environment possible. We are excited that, despite the challenges 2020 has brought, we are still able to come together to make an impact on hunger in Fayette County.
Volunteer and Donate Today
This year, we will pack meals in three waves to allow plenty of time for clean-up in between.
- Wave 1 - Friday, November 13 @ 6:00pm
- Wave 2 - Saturday, November 14 @ 9:00am
- Wave 3 - Saturday, November 14 @ 12:00pm
- Check out how you can Serve Safe! Serve Now! with Generosity Feeds safety guidelines here.
- You must register to volunteer. We cannot accept walk-ins this year.
- Volunteers may only sign up for and work in one wave.
- For the 2020 event, children 8 and over may volunteer and must be accompanied by an adult.
For questions, contact Darrell White.
*Based on the number of children in Fayette County who qualify for free or reduced lunch. Learn more here.