It's is easier than ever to give online. You have two options.
- Make a one-time gift as a guest.
- Set up an account to give on a regular basis. You can track your giving and even schedule future giving! All you have to do is follow the link below, create your username and password.
Online Giving Features:
- Give to the General Fund (Tithes & Offerings)
- Give a one time gift instantly online
- Schedule regular giving (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly etc.)
- Schedule a contribution for a future date so that you don’t forget
- Pay via Visa, MasterCard, or ACH
- View a history of your giving
- See a total of your giving for this year so that you can match it against your records
Options for Giving at CenterPointe
In addition to the ease of online giving, here are the different ways you can give at CenterPointe.
- Sunday Worship Giving - Take advantage of the opportunity to give during worship on Sunday by dropping your gift in the offering.
- Mailed In Giving - Forget to give or still waiting to discuss with your spouse? Not sure about Online Giving. No problem! Snail mail still works. Make a check out to CenterPointe and mail it to us at 865 Greendale Rd., Lexington KY, 40511.
- Online Giving - Give online anytime using your debit or credit card. It’s easy to give any time of day or schedule your contribution for a later date.
- Automatic Bank Debit Giving (ACH) - Log in to online giving and select “Bank Account” for the payment method. You can set up automatic, re-occurring deductions from your bank account or credit card.
- Bill Pay Giving - Want to set up a one time gift or recurring gift with no fees. Use your personal bank to set up CenterPointe as one of your "Bill Pay" options. You have complete control.
Have Questions or Need Help?
If you still have questions, feel free to contact us via e-mail or by phone at 859.259.1512