Is Christ in your Christmas? Has everything which surrounds Christmas just crowded him out? Maybe it's time to simplify. I believe we desire simplicity and even enjoy simplicity.
- Sold 100 millionth ipod by April 2007. It took only 5 yrs.
- One button, with 4 touch points. Simple.
- North America's most successful and profitable airline. Also, very simple.
- No assigned seats, just groups based on arrival time.
- Food is minimal.
- No hubs. Planes fly the shortest distance between two points.
- Simplicity saves the passenger money and makes money for Southwest
Papa Johns Founder, John Schnatter says, "At Papa Johns we have a simple formula for success: Focus on one thing and try to do it better than anyone else. By keeping the Papa Johns menu simple, we are able to focus on the quality of our product by using only superior-quality ingredients.
God has a simple plan.
- A simple plan that starts with a simple gift - JESUS.