o you have questions about what’s happening at CenterPointe NOW?
Right NOW, in these uncertain times, we must make every effort to stay connected and growing in our walk with Christ. This page is what’s happening NOW at CenterPointe to help you stay connected to Christ and His Church.
July 5 we resume in-person gatherings at 9:30 & 11:00am.
- Watch this video to learn more about how we are creating a covid-19 safe environment.
- Read this email for further details about our approach to covid-19 safety.
We would love to have you worship with us!
Join us in person at 9:30 & 11:00am for our worship gatherings each week. We live stream on Facebook at 11:00am.
Have you missed a week? Check them out here.
- June 28 - The Key to Relationships
- June 21 - Show Mercy Now
- June 14 - Walk With The Spirit
- June 7 - Let's Talk, Listen & Learn
Midweek update, devotion, and prayer. Check out this week's update.
Questions, contact Lane Hassloch
for Family Ministry
The place online where CPKiDS (Birth - 5th Grade), and CPSTUDENTS (Middle - High School) can STUDY God's Amazing Word, PLAY crazy games, and WATCH videos all to help them better FIND and FOLLOW Jesus.